The role holder is responsible for the overall management of Kahramaa’s performance management system, under the guidance of the Senior Analyst Performance & Compensation. The role is responsible for processing annual increments, bonuses and incentives based on performance appraisal reports and for coordinating KPI development of all Departments. overall management of Kahramaa’s personnel compensation program, under the guidance of the Senior Analyst Perofrmance & Compensation. The role is repsonsible for benchmarking, analyzing and establishing competitive pay and benefits policies and practices for Kahramaa.
- Designs recognition schemes and ensures implementation
- Designs, improves and implements annual bonus and other incentive programme for Kahramaa employees
- Examines outputs from Kahramaa’s Performance Appraisal System to process annual merit increments, bonuses and incentives
- Evaluates the consistency of Kahramaa’s prevailing increment practices with its overall goals, resources, and the general provisions of the HR policy.
- Participates in analysing Kahramaa’s compensation policies, relevant government regulations and laws concerning pay (e.g. minimum wages and overtime pay), prevailing rates in similar organizations and industries, and provisions of employment contracts to gauge the competitiveness of pay at Kahramaa
- Evaluates the consistency of Kahramaa’s prevailing pay and benefit practices with its overall goals, resources, and the general provisions of the HR law and policy
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline, preferably in Human Resources with more than 6 years of solid experience at Corporate Level in the Empoyee Performance Appraisal ,Compensation & Benefits field.
Human Resources Department
01 . December . 2019